Thursday, November 28, 2013

Drink up Buttercup

Happy Thanksgiving.  To all my friends out there who I have been lucky enough to call friends over the past years.  This blog has been so neglected and I don't even know what to say about that.  I think it's become something I didn't want.  I might have to do something about that.

I do know that I have been feeling slightly over and under whelmed all at the same time.  Is that possible?  I am feeling bored and uninspired and perhaps a wee tired.  I spoke with a good friend on the phone today.  She is the kind of friend that you know you can share anything with.  We were able to tell the truth about where we are and just listen to each other.  No solutions really but talking things out gave us each some answers to things we have been struggling with.  I am so thankful for friends.

Bill and the boys and I are going to my youngest step daughters house for Thanksgiving dinner.  I am bringing the turkey and dressing.  I am happy to do it.  It is going to be a lovely day.  Bill and I are ready to go for a walk, the house is warm and smells good.  I remember my blessings.

I hope your day is beautiful, no matter where or how you are celebrating.  I pray the day is filled with laughter and lots of love.  Imperfect, messy love.

All shall be well.
All shall be well.
Bless us, all shall be well.


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Loving that photo!!!