Sunday, June 2, 2013

Are we there yet?

It's June!  That means summer is almost here.  Summer is the best time in Missoula.  Blue skies and sunshine.  Farmer's Market, bike rides.  Floating the river.  love it.

I am hoping I can carve out a little time off this summer.  Even for a just a long weekend.  Fingers crossed.

Want to share some of my layouts from this month's Candy Shoppe.
It's a bright and colorful kit this month.  I had an assignment to scrap using Jody's style and I ended up going a little crazy and doing more than one. The blog post is HERE.  I actually got to chat with Jody one afternoon.  It was awesome.  I was working and vacuuming all the while.  She was working wrangling 6 children.  Some how we managed to spill our guts, laugh and maybe even throw in a couple of colorful words.  It was awesome getting to know her better.




I have 2 PL pages to share this month but I will save that for another post.  Hope your weekend is great!



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! I love love love love colors and that masking on the first one!!!

Marie/Mison said...

I love those pages. Hope you get some time off this summer Denise. It´s like here, summer is the best period of year.

Carla said...

These pages are fabulous! That top page is nothing short of exquisite!! Denise, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It was such a thrill to have a visit from you!!