Monday, April 15, 2013

Word Up #70 FRESH

OLW has another challenge.  Ronda shares her words on taking a FRESH look at things, starting fresh.

It is winter again in Montana.  But just 2 short weeks ago it was lovely.  Spring was here.  My grand daughter came over one day after school and we cooked dinner and went for a walk in the park by the house.  It was warm and beautiful.

Aubrey is almost 11 and she gives me such a fresh perspective on things.  She is dramatic and silly.  Still innocent.

Here's my layout with a photo I took that day.

I usually would be much more liberal with the mess.  More paint, scribbles, etc.  But something about that lovely background paper and the word FRESH made me slow down and keep it more simple.  I really like how it turned out.


Still snowy and cold here today.  Hope the sun shines at least!

4 comments:

Sherry C said...

Gorgeous layout and that photo is stunning!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love!!!! LOVING that ribbon and the photo!!!

lisa said...

Denise this is beautiful. I haven't played along with OLW for a while : (

Ebony van der Starre said...

LOVE your work! Just spent some time admiring all your work