Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite Layouts of 2012

I feel like I have had a lot of fun creating this year.  A lot of that has to do with Cocoa Daisy but something has definitely shifted for me creatively and I am very happy about it.  I just feel really free to create what I want and not worry about what anyone else thinks.  I am not the best "designer" but I like what I create and the process is always interesting and fun so I am happy with it.  Here's some of my favorites from the past year.














I am off to CHA next friday.  So excited to finally meet some of my friends in real life!  Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am LOVING all of these Denise! Gorgeous!!!

Margrethe said...

I can definitely see and free and creative spirit in these pages, Denise. I love that you create with such a passion. Thanks for sharing :)

Margrethe

AnnaB said...

They are all amazing Denise! I love what you create so much, and it really does show that you've been having fun and feeling free when scrapping!

Ann said...

Your work is wonderful. I love your scribbles, circles and wonderful writing font. Your ability to balance your content and white space make these layouts to pour over again and again.

Deana said...

I think you're a great designer & I love all your pages! Beautiful!

Deana said...

... and PS... can't wait to hear about CHA!!!

WillieburgScrapper said...

These are WONDERFUL!!!!! I spotted some of my faves for sure but there are a couple I haven't seen. You layer elements so beautifully! I love the ripped elements and the spray paint- I was hunting for Liquitex acrylic paint yesterday- no luck- I love how you get that effect in your pages- what mister are you using? I find I want a smaller, finer mist bursts so I can so what you did in your pink page. You had a FABULOUS 2012!! Can't wait to see what you make in the new year.