Sunday, January 27, 2013

Double Feature

Do you ever have days that melt into weeks without you noticing and yet each moment seems to drag on forever?  I wish I could say that wasn't happening to me during this new month in a new and glorious year.  But it is.  What could go wrong, has gone wrong.  Now I am still lucky, and so happy that all of my 5 children and 5 (almost 6) grandchildren are healthy. Yes, I include my stepchildren in that.  So the wrong things are all those other things that just cause stress and heartache but not the kind that last forever.  This too shall pass.

I am still excited about 2013.  I am still hoping and praying for better days and an attitude that matches.  I am still striving to achieve a life filled with wonder and abundance.  I am paying attention as best I can.

I am also drinking lots of tea and watching Downton Abbey and creating whenever I can squeeze it in.  It is another month and I have had fun with Cocoa Daisy's new kit, Double Feature.  The reveal is tomorrow night at 8pm EST.  We have our new DT members, Ashley Calder, Mandie Pierce and
 Kim Stewart all sharing their amazing work.    Come Join us!






6 comments:

lisa said...

It's been a bit of a wobbly start to the year for you. Lets just hope you have all the wobbles out of the way for the year now : )
Gorgeous sneaks Denise. I want to see more x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope your year starts to get better! LOVING the sneaks!!!

Ashley Calder said...

Love those ombre arrows! Brilliant!!

tenaya said...

Ah, "this too shall pass"...used to be a daily mantra for me; It got better - I'm hoping it does for you as well!

Great sneaks - your LO's are always so beautiful!

Gina said...

adore the sneaks and want more! wishing you all the best for the rest of 2013 :) x

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

I love what Tenaya wrote.
Sending hugs, wishing they were in real life.