Wednesday, October 17, 2012

STEP RIGHT UP



This year Cocoa Daisy is planning a crazy good time!  There is lots of inspiration, excitement, camaraderie, games, scrapping and just having fun with lots of other women who love to create.  You don't have to be a subscriber, or use the kits to join in on any of the challenges or fun.  We love meeting new people.  Just stop by the blog and register before or the weekend of the crop and have a blast.

I always thought that an online crop would not be nearly as personal and fun but I honestly have met the most amazing women the past few years I have been doing this.  I always come away so full of inspiration, my head just bursting with ideas.  Hope you will join us.

On Sunday I am teaching a class at 11am.  


I am so excited about my samples and my studio looks like a bomb went off in here.  I will share the link to the class on the blog that weekend so you can check out the class.  


No comments: